Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Daytona, etc...) for May/Jun 2019 MCAT

rangerdad

Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Daytona, etc...) for May/Jun 2019 MCAT

Post by rangerdad » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:23 am

Hey guys,

I am a non-trad prior military (Army Ranger 15 years). Work, family, and time are very important. The goal is to score a 510+ on the MCAT. I am a little behind in content but will be working on the prep 40+ hours per week.

Looking for a study group to meet 1-2 times a week for 1 hour each. Just started the program (day 5). I am looking to follow the guidance of the program where each person comes prepared and ready to teach a subject/passage. No waste of time or games. No distractions or irrelevant conversations. I am willing to travel or study online. Hoping to share study sheets and create a Lessons Learned Datasheet.

If you are looking for a serious partner lets do this. My plan is to take the test on June 29 but can be earlier or later, depending on the full-length scores. Message me for email. I am in the Orange Park, FL area, willing to travel.
Davide

Re: Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Daytona, etc...) for May/Jun 2019 MCAT

Post by Davide » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:31 am

I just posted a reply but can't see it. Anyway, also non-trad here changing career after 11 years. Looking for solid regimen. Open to online group as I don't see anyone posting for New Orleans area.

How do we start this?

David
rangerdad

Re: Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Daytona, etc...) for May/Jun 2019 MCAT

Post by rangerdad » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:59 pm

Davide wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:31 am
I just posted a reply but can't see it. Anyway, also non-trad here changing career after 11 years. Looking for a solid regimen. Open to an online group as I don't see anyone posting for New Orleans area.

How do we start this?

David
David,
I couldn't figure out how to send you a PM, but you can email me at rangerremi@gmail.com. Then we can use Zoom or Google to meet once or twice a week to go through some passages and/or content review. I just finished CH 1 and 2 for Chem, Bio, Physics. Also, Verbal CH 1, 2, 3, and 4. I am finishing my Science Diagnostic. Definitely feeling the pressure!

Let me know as soon as possible and we can add the meetings to our study plan. Good luck with everything.

- Remi

"Strive for perfection, achieve excellence."
Davide

Post by Davide » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:35 pm

Remi, I just sent you an email. Yeah, no idea how the PM works here - not a lot of time to figure it out. Looking forward to figuring this out.

David
rangerdad

Post by rangerdad » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:13 pm

Tuesday Feb 26 2019 5:30 am - 6:30 am (+1 hr ET) FIRST MEETING

10 min - setting up Google Meetups

20 min Biology Cell Structures and functions (study sheet)

30 min Biology Mitosis vs Meiosis: phases and important details (study sheet)

10 min Break (optional)

20 min Amino Acids (structures, diagram, classifications, important notes, 3 level study sheets)

20 min Chemistry Functional Groups (drawings, tricks, mnemonic?, study sheet)

10 min CARS 108 passage 1 Section 7 page 242 (highlight method, note taking method, answer questions and compare, review explanation page 262)

* SEND EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US, ONLY 1 OR 2 MORE PEOPLE WELCOME. ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE*