June/July MCAT Study Group In-person Tampa, FL or Online

rajeshkumar

June/July MCAT Study Group In-person Tampa, FL or Online

Post by rajeshkumar » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Hello,

I am planning on taking my MCAT in July but wanted to finish content review by June, so anyone that is interested in working together, please leave a message :) :) . In terms of my skills, I am good at Organic/General Chemistry and Biochemistry. I would like to work with people that are good in Biology, CARS and Psych/Soc which are areas that I need help in, but anyone is invited to join. I would use this group to push myself, and the other members, to better scores!
Last edited by rajeshkumar on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foodyogamedicine

Re: June/July MCAT Study Group In-person Tampa, FL or Online

Post by foodyogamedicine » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi there,

I am taking the MCAT in May and would be happy to form a study group and do passages together online via skype or google chat. Bio, CARS and Psych/soc are my strong suits and chem and physics are my weaker subjects. Feel free to email me at girldocsrock@gmail.com :)
ridk

Post by ridk » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:26 am

Hi there,
I am taking my mcat slightly before you and would like to be in the group. My weak area is physics and strong ones are bio/biochem. My email is riddddda.k@gmail.com . I also think if we made a group me and added each other in the group, we'll be easily able to communicate and then we can use any type medium to communicate such as skype, or google hangouts. :)
ak211

Post by ak211 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:47 am

I am also looking for study group for June/July test date. My email is akrueger.21@gmail.com
aldopoblete

Post by aldopoblete » Tue May 21, 2019 1:56 pm

Hey Guys, I saw this post and was wondering if the study group that was talked about previously ever formed. I live in Tampa and plan on taking the mcat in June. I would appreciate the help. If you guys could let me know any details regarding the group I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Aldo