Looking for a study buddy or study group of no more than 3 In LA/ LBC, CAlifornia

dwardmd21

Looking for a study buddy or study group of no more than 3 In LA/ LBC, CAlifornia

Post by dwardmd21 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello, My name is Darrin. I plan on taking a January 2020 MCAT. Looking for a study partner or group of no more than 3 to prepare for the exam. Aiming for a score of 510 or higher. Looking forward to pushing each other and encouraging one another to do our best and beat the MCAT. I Live in Compton, CA willing to meet to study in Areas throughout LA and Long Beach, CA. Also willing to meet online. Whatever is the most convenient and comfortable for both parties.

djsgolfer714

Re: Looking for a study buddy or study group of no more than 3 In LA/ LBC, CAlifornia

Post by djsgolfer714 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:48 pm

Hi Darrin,

My name is David. I'm interested in being your study buddy. I'm taking the MCAT in January and aiming for a 510 or higher as well. I live in Torrance, CA, and it sounds like we're looking for the same thing. Let me know if you if you're still interested in a study buddy! My email is djsgolfer714@gmail.com

May the force be with you,
David